Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pepsi is handicapped (sob)

Omigosh i jus realised that Pepsi's hind leg is broken! I let him out and he kept limping and falling over on his side. He looks skinnier too and im worried he's sick. Doesn't seem as active as Cola. In fact, Cola's acting about 5 years younger than Pepsi. It hit me and i realized how old they were. A gerbil's lifespan is 2-4 years and my babies are already 3 years old : O I'd be smashed if they died. So, i preserved their awesome cutesiness in these pictures. May Pepsi and Cola live a healthy ten years. Insyaallah.

Photobucket
Pepsi and Cola in their little cubby hole. Pepsi's the rough ball of fur lying on the side, not very clear tho.

Photobucket
Cola posing for the camera.

Photobucket
Pepsi. I really hope he gets better... I don't wanna lose him!

Photobucket
Cola, the new face of Playboy. (nevermind that he's a guy)

Actually i have one more pic of Pepsi but it's taking ages to get uploaded. Nevermind la. I love my furry old dudes : )