Monday, January 19, 2009

Music & Me

Does music really heal the soul? Maybe.

But you know.. i find i can't concentrate on anything when there's music on. Like now, I'm listening to Chris Brown's Superhuman(in my playlist) and i don't know half of what i'm typing. I'll go switch it off. Okay done. SOO, i'm wondering how some people feel they can study with music around. Doesn't it mess up your brain? I cannot la. Really. I've tried it a billion times but my head just goes blank and all you can hear is the stupid song. And I've heard that classical music allows you to concentrate better. True meh? I don't believe it.

But there was one time i cud study with music and i still dont know how i did it. Maybe im getting OLD(14 years is old?) Or maybe my brain is just deteriorating faster than my body :D

Conclusion: Music is nice for leisure. Not for last-minute cramming before exams.

PS: I hate rap.

noisy Pictures, Images and Photos