Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Calling all haters

Looks like my blog has become a source of some commotion.

Why don't we get things straight one and for all? I don't expect anybody to react or do anything since this is just for my own benefit. You may keep your comments to yourself because frankly, complaining to me doesn't change anything. This is my blog, therefore i have all the rights to right whatever i want, however i want. You want to read my thoughts, go ahead i don't mind but just don't go leaving your dirty footmarks on my doorstep. Especially if you don't know what you've stepped in.

First of all, the most obvious mistake i would like to clear is the comment that someone made on my post 'Dancer's Bod' Dude, if you can't read i suggest you go take some english lessons on understanding passages.

The purpose of that post is to inspire all the big girls out there with bigger bods NOT to be afraid to show themselves. Not to point out that i am 'that perfect' like you said. Forgive me if i am mistaken but i believe i have not said a single thing about me being slim in that whole post. If yes, do point it out to me? In fact, if you look closely i am actually categorising myself as one of those bigger girls. Man, i feel like a kindergarten teacher explaning all this. OPEN YOUR EYES. Your comment made absolutely no sense and i laughed myself silly reading it.

Moral of the post: Accept your body for what it is and just 'embrace your awesomeness' dont be afraid to show who you are.

NOT

im a gorgeous sexy little princess and you bitches aint got nothin on me.

So please, i suggest whoever wrote this start reading more books cause my face hurts from smiling too much whenever i pass your cute little comment.

NEEEXT.

My other posts may have offended some of you but you know, i don't write anything other than the truth. Like i said, you wanted to read my thoughts and i allow it but dont go leaving your dirty footprints behind especially if you dont understand the whole thing. Before you start furiously writing down your angry comments in your blind rage, why don't you just think about it for a second? Try walking in the shoes of a girl and look from her perspective. And for the girls, have you ever thought that just maybe you HAVE been too materialistic? Or maybe you HAVE been treating a certain someone like dirt? There are other things in life you can enjoy you know.

My blog are my thoughts. They have no significance whatsoever to YOUR life and YOUR thoughts because you can choose whether to believe it or just chuck it away. YOU choose. Not me. I am simply writing what im thinking. You can choose whether you want to do something about it or just ignore it. I don't care what you choose because what does your choice got to do with me? Nothing.

I'm the author I write what I think, not what you think. So before you fire off at me again, just know one more thing:

WHAT I POST IS NONE OF YOUR BEESWAX.

PS: most of your nasty comments don't reli make much sense. maybe can ask mr. peter to teach you some of those cool shakespearian insults :D