Saturday, January 31, 2009

My CNY hols

Haven't been blogging for some time due to school opening soon. Just trying to enjoy the holidays to the fullest : D It's already a Saturday night and my projects haven't even been printed out yet and i still haven't touched that piece of paper im supposed to do for science. Aah well.. last minute rushing AGAIN. I just cant be bothered to do all the work during the weekdays. Too lazy la. I'm sure we're all the same *wink* Unless you're one of those kiasu people who feverishly try to finish all their work on the first day of the holidays.

Photobucket

To be honest, i actually wish i had that iron will. I mean really, who wouldn't want to spend their holidays not worrying about a single thing? Too cool. I'm gonna try it next holiday! (though ill probably end up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn watching the Matrix for the 3rd time, all books forgotten)

So.. how did my holiday go? I think the phrase 'eat,sleep,repeat' would suffice. We also watched a movie and today the whole lot of us walked around town for no particular reason. Except for my dad, he was busy taking pictures of random stuff. We looked like tourists : D The pictures are all loaded up on my Mum's facebook. She has all these albums with pictures of us doing what we do. Haha.

This holiday i consumed the amount of sugar and fat i would usually eat in a month! Imagine a month's worth of sweets, fried chicken and burgers+pizzas all condensed into a single week. I think my pants are getting a little tight. Not good. But then again, it IS the end of the holidays so i might as well bust the whole thing. Enjoy it while it lasts. (munch munch)

watching tv Pictures, Images and Photos

I can already feel the darkness of the oncoming week seeping into my bones. If only the holidays could go on abit longer. Hope you all enjoyed your holidays as much as i did! : )