Saturday, April 18, 2009

On the loose

I HAVE LEARNED that blogging in a house full of kids is just about as easy as licking your elbow.

Right now I am in my grandmother's house and am attempting to blog in her computer room/playroom/bedroom while my 5 year old cousin is playing with the light switch and throwing a spiky rubber ball at me at the same time. Thank god the 3 year old is asleep.

So here i am in Singapore, under the false pretence of renewing my passport when i am actually trying to save myself from exam results which will probably psyche my brain into jumping off a cliff. Therefore, i am now labelled as an escaped convict who is currently on the run to save her life. Specifically her mental health.

Due to certain reasons, our stay here has been extended to Wednesday which is just plain awesome. I know i can't keep running forever but you gotta try anyhow. Like they say, better later than now. Or something like that.