Friday, August 7, 2009

I think i need to get a few things off my chest before i decide to calm down and move on with my life.

First and foremost, i will swear never ever EVER to try and do a dance performance EVER AGAIN. Mainly because i do not want to ever EVER go through the mental and physical fatigue i had to go through before. The whole thing was just one giant hideous mistake. What was i thinking, confident that it was possible for little old me to manage a group of rambunctious hormone ridden teenagers?

As predicted the whole thing was a right FAILURE. And i was even lied to. The whole time her enthusiasm about our performance was just a flimsy ACT. She wasn't even looking forward to our practices. She didn't even like dancing in the first place. And boy was i fooled.

They've all failed me. And i've failed them. Hopelessness, despair, anger, hurt all balled up into one. The one day i decided that i could save it and WHAM, everyone bails. I thought we were all in this together. HAH big hoot.

But don't worry, i still love you all. It's just that at this moment, i feel like ripping your heads off and hanging them by a tree.