Thursday, January 29, 2009

Midnight Blues

It is currently 12.48am right now. Before i begin, i apologise if my post turns out crappy because i am sleepy and out of focus. Thank you.

So today is the 3rd day of chinese new year! Weehee. Though i have no idea why i am excited because im not chinese but you gotta say, the festive mood is pretty infectious. I even got some money! RM30 i think. Not bad for a non-chinese right? Okay enough beating about the bush. Time to get to the point as to why im breaking my back writing this shit in the middle of the night when i can barely see straight.

This is a reply to sam's blog entry:

Hey im totally cool with us being hi-in-the-corridors type of friends. Yeah i still miss the good times too but i guess we're just not meant to be BEST friends. I have to admit i am a pretty too-honest person but well.. that's just me. I've found friends i can truly relate to and i know u've found ur matches too :) that's great. I guess now we can finally live our lives without worrying anymore. I wont lie, the first few weeks apart was terrible. I was a mess. But now, i think it's safe to say that we've both recovered frm the shock in pretty good time. Haha you being my best friend was a truly new experience. I've never met anyone more random and funny. (Remember we used to those claymen impersonations in the playground?) But i guess time reveals our differences and we realise that we just can't cope with it. Still, wer both happy now and that's all that matters right? :)