Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm back! With updates.

Check it oooout!

Yes, i redid my page! After coming back to my blog a couple hundred of times i realised how dark and gloomy the whole thing was, coupled with the war raging on between my readers and haters in my comment box. The darkness of the comment box war was starting to spread throughout my page so i have sacrificed a reasonable amount of time to make my blogspot a happier place where people can enjoy reading my crap : )

happy place Pictures, Images and Photos

All you poor haters are probably shaking your head and searching frantically for your precious war ground but i deleted it due to certain readers complaining to me about how distracting it was. Sorry dearies but i think you gotta spread your love in some other way. Besides, it really takes time to load. I rarely go on to my comment box though so if u ask me what's going on there, trust me, i have no idea.

Anyway, some of you have probably wondered if i have thoroughly disappeared off the face of the Earth but no, i am still alive and blogging. It's been a busy week. What with the endless train of tests and projects(kim and me are still struggling to cram 2 weeks worth of projects into a couple of hours) plus homework and american idol it's hard to find the right blogging mood. I'm sorry if there are weeks of empty gaps between posts but i have a life too you know. I'm a human remember? Not some blog-writing machine that feeds on coke and batteries.

I also removed the playlist caused it gave me this super-mega-ultra-bombshell headache after hearing it the last 892 times. You know that type of headache you get when a mosquito buzzes near your ear while you're trying to sleep? Imagine hearing it 892 times. At first you just shoo it off. By the 800th time, you're standing in ur backyard in your knickers yelling 'WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!? WHY ME!? WHY WHY WHY WHY-' and that's the part when you start pulling off your singlet and your hair and turn mad with insanity.

I'm thankful the week is finally over! Hopefully some bright new inspiration for my next blog post will suddenly flare into existence as i laze about sipping fruit juice reading Brisingr in front of the telly. It happens you know.

(skips off gleefully into the sunset with a can of cocacobaltgreentealicious)