Friday, April 24, 2009

Twilight-tastic?

The great thing about Kim is that she gives the BEST ideas!

Syaf: hooooww am i gonna get all the kittens adopted in a month!? HELP ME.

Kim: you can sell it on Ebay!!

Syaf: (twitch)

Come on, be realistic! What if the guy's actually a perverted cat molester disguised as a kind old lady? I thought that was pretty good. Or not. Well anyway, she told me that even if i saw the guy face to face he could easily be a cat meat lover. She definately had a point there so i suggested we sneak into his house and test all his steaks which happens to be an AWESOME idea! I still don't get why she started sighing afterwards. Ahem, she was the one who wanted to sell them on Ebay.

Bah, normal people simply cannot accept my overpowering intellect.

So the whole of today i've been moping about in my room with my laptop, wasting the day away googling random stuff and watching whatthebuckshow, happyslip, nigahiga, community channel etc. etc. in the hopes that some lighthearted comedy would lift my awfully depressed state due to my unsatisfactory results which i will NOT talk about because it'll only make me go back to.. (shudder) the dark side.

Funnily enough, i temporarily lost my mind halfway through and started watching interviews with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart which led me to watch a pretty pointless but cute one hour photoshoot with the cast of Twilight for Vanity Fair. Actually it's more of a Bella and Edward photoshoot since only one picture was taken with the whole cast. Ha.

I have no idea why i ended watching this because i have never been a huge Twilight fan. Most probably i caught the disease from my aunt who happens to be err.. Robsessed. But don't worry Ucu, i won't go into the gruesome details.

The Twilight books are awesome though. I happen to have the whole series. I mean, they really take you into the heart and soul of the whole thing and you can actually feel as if you were Bella, living HER life. The description of Edward Cullen for example, which i bet most people can relate to, is just so detailed and precise that you can actually you know... feel him or smell him and imagine exactly what he would look like. Cold porcelain skin which a perfect, angular face. High cheekbones, a stronge jawline, his straight nose and full lips. His messy hair which retains the unusual bronze shade that he inherited in his human life from his biological mother.

He's a 6 foot 2 with a slender but muscular body and has purple bruises under his eyes which were once green. Sort of like a dead person.

Trust me people, once you've read the book the movie will almost ALWAYS be a disappointment. Just like Harry Potter. Ah well, what can we do? At least they got in all the key parts.

Anyway, Stephanie Meyers is a wonderful writer. The Twilight Craze was.. well, crazy. Every girl in the school was reading a Twilight book! Left, right, up, down. Eclipse, New Moon, Breaking Dawn, Twilight. I didn't get what the big deal was so i finally gave it try and i thought wow,

J.K Rowling has finally met her match.

Spontaneous Combustion: I've always loved books... i just don't know how to choose good ones for some reason. Hmm.

robert pattinson Pictures, Images and Photos

Here's one for you Ucu. I thought it was quite cute : )