Sunday, May 17, 2009

Midnight Musings

My eyes are half dead from sleepiness and im up to my neck in projects. I've been running back and forth between people's places so much this whole week that Kim's house has become my second home. Blogging seems next to impossible. I've never been this busy in my life.

An account of Esther Price's life, a presentation, reasearch on sweatshops, a ton of english assignments including a written biography of Roald Dahl's life plus our music project in which we have to dance and sing. PLUS the second term exams are looming up. With the dark ages ahead of us, we need to do all we can to keep our sanity in check.

Me, brenda and jacques had a wacky conversation earlier on msn. Nobody was making much sense. I guess those are the results of trying to socialize at 1 am in the morning.

PS: the kittens were born on mother's day! 2 girls and a boy : ) ADORABILITY TO THE POWER OF 300.