Sunday, May 17, 2009

My kittens : D



Aren't they tiny? They easily fit into the palm of my hand ^^

We've already got one person who wants to adopt the baby boy! So there's still 2 available if anyone's interested. I'm looking for RESPONSIBLE owners who will take full care of these little darlings and not end up at the SSPCA or the sidewalk.

I was so antsy during the birth time i couldn't sit still. Munchie was practically writhing in agony on my bed(yes she gave birth ON MY BED) and i was actually telling her to push harder out loud. Luckily no one was in the room at the time 0.0

She came to my room at about 5 in the morning meowling in this real weird voice, pacing about restlessly. I got her to lie down in the basket i prepared and tried to calm her down. Then her contractions started and this sticky yellowish fluid started dripping from her bottom. My sister came in with her friend and the 3 of us sat down beside the basket trying to get her to stay quiet. Being my first birth, i was worried sick.

The birthing process didn't actually start till the afternoon. By this time my sister had gone downstairs and her friend was long gone. So i took a vid of the first baby being born.



My sister took a long but pointless video of the Mummy and her babies a few days after the birth. Check it out.