Sunday, July 12, 2009

Oh and i forgot to mention one thing. We relocated the cats.

The ringworm situation was getting a little out of hand(my sister) so we decided to move them to a nearby kampung. I read on the internet that ringworm heals by itself even if it does take a long time. So i agreed to move them somewhere so that it'll heal without victimizing anyone else. I thought it was a good idea since a) they would have enough food b) we put them beside a little river so they'd have water c) there was an empty house for sale nearby so they'd have shelter

They also won't be subjected to any scary cat-eating mums out there. The environment was also perfect for the kittens to learn basic survival skills and the tall 'lalang' provided more than enough lizards for Munchie to catch.

Course im going to miss them but it makes me feel way better knowing that they won't die or anything out there. Plus, my mum's nag-o-meter's gone down which is a mega bonus.